Terms and conditions of accommodation in accommodation facilities
Accommodation reservation is made through the Reception, in writing, by telephone, email or by filling in the reservation form on our website.
We encourage the Client to provide his/her telephone number so the Reception can contact him/her if necessary.
1. Reservation accepted and confirmed by the Reception is binding for both parties.
2. In order to accept the reservation, the Reception is entitled to ask the Client to guarantee a payment by an advance invoice amounting to the amount of the 1st night of the agreed amount of accommodation or a guarantee by credit card. In the case of the advance invoice guarantee, the Reception is entitled to charge a transaction fee.
3. The Client is obliged to pay the advance payment within the stated due date and send the proof of the payment to the Reception or to provide his/her credit card details upon request. If the Client fails to do so, the Reception is not bound by the reservation made and cannot guarantee the ordered capacity.
4. The price for accommodation is to be paid in cash at the Hotel Reception, by bank transfer (based on the issuance of an advance invoice, payment must be sufficiently identified by full name and surname, variable payment symbol, address or personal identification number) or by blocking the amount on the Client’s account before authorizing the payment card (no amount will be deducted from the Client’s card, the card serves only to guarantee the Client’s binding reservation and will only be used if the Reception is entitled to charge the cancellation fee). The Client is obliged to send true and valid information about his/her credit card. If the bank refuses authorization without giving a reason or because of an uncovered account, the reservation is invalid. The Reception inform the Client about this within 24 hours by email.
5. The client is obliged to pay the price for accommodation in the Reception or its supplement upon arrival in cash. Accommodation can also be paid at the Reception by credit card.
6. Prices are per double room including VAT. Prices do not include city tax of 50 CZK / person / night.
7. Changes and errors in the price list and Business and cancellation policy reserved.
Accommodation in Hotel Garni Mysi Dira and Villa Margarita:
- The client is obliged to check in on the day of arrival by 17:00 (5 pm). Later check-in is only possible by prior arrangement with the Reception. If the Client fails to arrive before 17:00 (5 pm) without prior agreement or excuse, the Reception is entitled to occupy the Client’s room by another person or require the Client to pay the full price for accommodation.
- The Client is obliged to leave the room by 10:30 am on the day of departure.
The reception is entitled to cancel the Client’s order for serious reasons. In this case, it is obliged to inform the Client about this without delay and to return the already paid deposit within a reasonable period of time.
1. The cancellation policy applies to the cancellation of the reservation by the Client.
2. The reception agrees not to charge cancellation fees in case of cancellation up to 30 days prior to the announced arrival.
a. Individual guests
Reception is entitled to charge cancellation fees for individual orders under the following conditions:
- reservations confirmed in writing or by email can be canceled without cancellation fee at least 7 days prior to arrival only in writing or by email,
- if canceled less than 7 days before arrival or no-show, 100 % of the first night will be charged.
b. Group Reservations
Reception is entitled to charge cancellation fees for groups of more than 10 persons (10 persons including) the following conditions:
- from 29 to 7 days prior to arrival 100 % of the first night of the canceled amount is charged,
- if canceled less than 7 days before arrival, on the day of arrival or during the stay 100 % of the total price of the canceled capacity is charged as cancellation fee
3. For the payment of the cancellation fee, the Reception is entitled to set off the advance payment invoice already paid by the Client or to use the Client’s credit card information to pay the cancellation fee.
In Cesky Krumlov, JANUARY 14th 2023